Begin preparing for your board exam with some sample questions. These questions are not "recalled" from ABNM exams, and they do not reflect the content or the organization of ABNM exams. These questions are a tool to assess knowledge and identify areas for focused self-study.
Questions (by topic) are locted in the box to the right.
A READING LIST DEVELOPED FOR RESIDENTS, BY RESIDENTS
General Nuclear Medicine
- Ziessman’s Nuclear Medicine : The Requisites, 4e
- Mettler’s Essentials of Nuclear Medicine Imaging, 6e
- Ziessman’s Nuclear Medicine: Case Review Series, 2e
- Appelbaum’s Nuclear Medicine (Radcases),
- Fogelman’s An Atlas of Clinical Nuclear Medicine, 3e
- Treves’ Pediatric Nuclear Medicine/PET, 3e
- Jaber’s Nuclear Cardiology Review
- Dilsizian’s Atlas of Nuclear Cardiology, 4e
- Dubin’s Rapid Interpretation of EKG’s, 6e
- Lin’s PET and PET/CT: A Clinical Guide
- Peller’s PET-CT and PET-MRI in Oncology: A Practical Guide
- Wahl’s Principles and Practice of PET and PET/CT, 2e
- Subramaniam’s Head and Neck Imaging in Oncology: PET-CT and PET-MRI
- Bernier’s Head and Neck Cancer: Multimodality Management.
- Delbeke's Hybrid PET/CT and SPECT/CT Imaging: A Teaching File
- Cherry’s Physics in Nuclear Medicine, 4e
- Huda’s Review of Radiologic Physics, 3e
- Goldfarb’s Nuclear Medicine Board Review
- Kim’s Nuclear Medicine Exam Questions
- Webb’s Fundamentals of Body CT, 3e or 4e
- Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology
- Weissleder’s Primer of Diagnostic Imaging, 5e
- Mandell’s Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging, 1e
Atlases are also a helpful resource.